Just random thoughts:
1. Your body is a kingdom, the heart is the king. Pure heart, follows pure thoughts and actions. You make sure you always take care of your heart. So reflect, what type of heart do you have?
2. Yes I believe in the saying ” your beliefs don’t make you a better person, your behavior does”. When people discriminate other people because of religion/race/color/education/status etc. because of certain beliefs or principles they follow. Why discriminate? that does make you a better person?
3. Marriage is a wonderful life experience if the couple will work together to make it a wonderful experience. It’s a team effort. Open communication is the key to understands each other’s points or views. Be forgiving to one another, nobody’s perfect. Don’t expect too much, if one forgets the wedding anniversary then remind the other, it doesn’t mean that the he/she is not thoughtful or caring, it means he/she just forgets.
4. Allow children to express their opinions and not under estimate their ideas, they are minors but they have thoughts and own perception and understanding of things. Just listen, maybe you can add or maybe correct their ideas, but not stopping them of expressing themselves. It’s an information age, children acquire tons of ideas everyday, so as an adult let’s make sure to explain if there are things they don’t understand.
5. Let’s be caring to nature, all elements in the planet are essential for our growth. If we are good to universe then it will bounce back something good to us.
6. Don’t allow your body to be in a deep emotional or depression. It’s not good for your health.
7. Read books or watch something beneficial to your mind everyday. Be careful what you put to your mind, it can alter the way you think. Commercials or advertisements were design to program our minds to think always that we need the product and let’s consume and consume, spend and spend. But think first, is it something you want or something you need? is it something beneficial or not?
8. Let’s not criticize one another, sometimes what you saw from the outside is not the same what’s in the inside. Most of the time, when a person makes mistakes, it doesn’t mean that person understands his/her action, in most cases they are also confuse and have no control about it.
9. Let’s always pray, prayers can move mountains. Whatever your beliefs or religion, when you say your good wishes or think about your good wishes, that’s already a prayer.
10. Enjoy life. Life is an adventure, there will be ups and downs, obstacles or challenges. All these will help you to become a better person.
Thank you for your time and appreciate for dropping by…
Good day always!