Image source: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/211598882464955652/
I’m out for a long time and been so busy with a lot of stuff, work, family, household chores, errands and other activities.
It’s almost end of 2015 and reflecting what I’m thankful, well, here is the list:
- Thankful to our Almighty and great Creator for all the bountiful blessings everyday.
- Thankful to my husband who’s always there supporting me, for being a good partner, friend and colleague.
- Thankful to my friends, special mention to my friends Riah and Frances, these two girls always ready to respond whenever I need girl talk, understanding my dramas and flaws.
- Thankful to my supervisor, the team call him Kaush, for being very understanding, patient and supportive.
- Thankful to my colleague Liza, a new good colleague, for being supportive and cooperative. I’m thankful to the whole team. Good team work, everybody is always ready to support and help to solve problems.
- Thankful to the client for being understanding and patient. I love working with them.
- Thankful to my mother in law, for being patient and understanding. For all the help of taking care of Aisha.
- Thankful to my parents for all the love and always praying for me and helping me taking care of John Roy.
- Thankful to my brother and his family, for being there all the time when I need them.
- Just thankful to everything, to the universe, life is good.
All praises to Allah (Alhamdulillah).
Best advice I can share. Let’s always remember to be thankful and be grateful that everyday as long as we are alive, we always have the opportunity to change the bad stuff and make good decisions. Forget all the trashy part, negatives, and fears. Life is temporary, show must go on and have no fear, enjoy life and always be kind to everyone. Stop complaining, it doesn’t make sense at all to complain about life.
I pray for the whole world to have peace and healing to all people in pain.
Please add your comments and share your best advice.
Thank you and keep smiling. PEACE!